How to Contract with MSS
There are multiple ways to contract with MSS Services, Inc. depending on the agency’s contracting requirements. MSS is an SBA Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business. We are a holder of a GSA Schedule Contract and also partner with a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business to provide our clients with a host of different contracting mechanisms.
- 8(a) – The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) allows Federal Agencies to write sole-sourced contracts to certified 8(a) companies up to $4 million in contract value. For more information refer to Subpart 19.8 of the FAR
- GSA Schedule Contract # GS10F0204V
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
• Sole Source Contracts may be awarded to a SDVOSB as long as
1) Contract is under $5M
2) The requirement is synopsized in accordance with FAR part 5
3) the SDVOSB has a respectable performance history
4) the award is made at a fair and reasonable price.
• See VAAR Attached